Welcome

Hello Everyone!!!
This is our blog which has been created to share ideas, classroom tasks with tics, comments and classroom experiencies with technology.
See you soon
Stella

jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Hi everyone!!!

Let´s just recap few of the tools ,to use tics in your English class , you have learnt so far:

Alineación a la izquierdaDuring our first meeting you learnt:

how to save a webpage;

how to make an online jigsaw, (http://www.jigsawplanet.com);

how to make an online collage (http://www.photovisi.com/collage);

how to find photographs or upload your own to make your collage(http;//www.flickr.com);

how to upload a video on your computer ( from www.youtube. com) using real player XP

and how to use the web to practice grammar (http://www.usingenglish.com/quizzes/65.html)

and how to create exams or classroom taks using google docs.


Your task is to choose any of the technological tools you have learnt so far , use it in your English class and share it on this blog. I include a sample class activity with technology below.


Good Luck, Stella




General Objective: To approach children to the English Culture through a traditional English game.
Specific Objective: To revise parts of the body

Procedure: students will play Simon Says, a traditional English game to revise parts of the body. The best part comes when parents watch the video, play the game with their children at home and write their comments on the blog.

6 comentarios:

  1. I am working with biographies, and the simple past so I’ll give them a jigsaw with some famous singers and after doing the jigsaw and discussing who they are, the kind of music they used to play, where they were from etc, I'll tell them to get some information about one of the characters in the web(Amy Wine House, this time) in this way they’ll be surfing different sites and they will be able get some more information to describe the character.
    Then I'll show them a video of the singer (an interview) and sts have to complete some sentences (listening comprehension)
    Finally they'll listen to a song an complete the gaps.
    For homework they are suppose to work in teams and start describing a singer who is not alive, get some video on the web, bring some of his/her songs to class
    PS: how can I upload a file in this blog? thanks a bunch
    Roxana

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello I´ve attached to my blog all the activities for next class: I hope you can see them. See you on Saturday Alicia

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi I´ll attach my plan! my students don´t have the netbooks so I´m just imagining LOL...

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I AM ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE AND MAKING FRIENDS!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi! I´m working with a short story in 3rd Form (Secondary School). The students have to work in groups and create the end of the story. They must use technology. For example: a hypertext, a powerpoint presentation, a video, etc.. I´m sure they enjoy working with the netbooks.

    ResponderEliminar